The kind, and funny missamanthajill nominated me for the “Always Here If You Need Me” Award! I am honored to receive the nomination on this amazing award and thank you for always being there for me, too!!
This blog award is for those bloggers out there who are especially caring and loyal to their friends.
Okay, the rules are…
- Post a picture of the award somewhere on your blog.
- List five things that make you happy.
- Choose 5 people to nominate who have been a virtual shoulder to cry on, checked in on you when they knew things were rough, or has always been there for you.
- Comment on their blogs to thank them and let them know you nominated you.
Alrighty, five things that make me happy…
- My family/friends
- Being looked up to by younger siblings and cousins (when clearly I’m not the best role model for them)
- Winning tournaments
- Ignoring the hate
- Reading suspense
AND NOW…THE NOMINEES ARE (*drumroll*)
Congrats to the nominees!