It still hasn’t been a full year since I started blogging so imagine my surprise when a beloved blogger, missamanthajill, nominated me for the blog of the year 2013!! It’s hard to believe how far my blog has come in the last several months and the abundance of blogs and bloggers I’ve cordially met. It’s amazing and even more so, remarkable. Why remarkable, because never in a million years would I have thought that my blog would be noticed by anyone but those close to me! So thank you! Thank you every reader, blogger, and viewer out there for giving my blog a chance! Because I would not be where I am if not for you guys!
Now, as you all know, everything has a creator and therefore the creator of this specific award has a message for all nominees. Please check this out at The Thought Palette
If you answer yes for any one of these following question then this Blog of the Year 2013 award is for you!
Do you know a blog that deserves an award?
Do you have special blogs that you love to read?
Which blogs do you bookmark and follow?
Would you like to give them an award this year?
Instructions for this award are pretty straightforward:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Awardvia this link – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5. You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6. And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog… and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award Badges
As already stated, there are the six badges for you to collect – you can either ‘swap’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award – or even proudly display all six badges if you are lucky enough to be presented with the award six times! You will find the badges on The Thought Palette blog.
‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award – thumbnails
There are also 6 awards in thumbnail size for your sidebar. Visit The Thought Palette blog for these.
And Congratulations on being chosen for the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award!
So those are the rules and regulations everyone! I’m only nominating several blogs and they are…
- Cindy Baker
- Rabe MacSeoin
- Man of Many Thoughts
- Jane Risdon
So, these are the 5 nominees! If I had the time (I hope you all know) that I would nominate each and every one of you!